Saturday, August 11, 2007

I look like Me.

The last time I checked the mirror, I looked like Little Papaya in Royston Tan's 881. I was sadly reduced from the female lead of my sassy girl to a dying papaya girl according to my dear friend Alvin who sms-ed me just to tell me that right after the movie. Not that I think she's ugly. I may even diplomatically say she is prettier.

But plus the more than occasional "oh! you look really familiar. you look like...". It's rather annoying.. right? I wonder if it's only me who gets this kind of eh, treatment or everyone gets it too? Someone once told me that perhaps they have nothing better to say and that may be their way of breaking the ice.

Well maybe. But today four acquaintances went "eh, you look like the who you know?" in various phrasings told me something must be seriously wrong.

I am so annoyed. Urgh. I look like myself. Stop telling me I don't!

Is it my hair?

No comments: